Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Be Strong

23th dec 2009

The most happiest day i had bcause is d 1st time celebrate b'day with piggy.
Sumore i can with piggy so long time..hehexx..
1st time meet piggy mummy..feel scare scare de..kekexx..but piggy mummy is a quite nice person de..sumore i 1st tot piggy sister not friendly..no larh..she is friendly also..=)
Tat day i keep call piggy go blow d cake i bought..but euu..keep dwn..vry notti..hmph..lalalxxx..
that is my xin yi le,wany piggy blow de cake tat i buy de..abo i sad..
At last,he say want go blow le..so v walk in de dining room..yea yea,piggy blow de cake.
Em,xping also blow with piggy also..cz she also is b'day gal=)
After v all sing d b'day song..her sister sudden say sumthings..lalalallalxx..
they want me giv a kiss to piggy..but didint giv dao..*sorry piggy,i didnt giv euu d kiss,muackss*
then take a pic with piggy de..but at edmund there..hmss..
11++pm liao..is time hme hme de..edmund fetch me hme while piggy n others go yamcha..
Em,got unhapi de lo..why i always cnt acc with piggy..T.T
PIggy tam n tam back me de..hehexx..happy happy de..feel piggy giv me de care care..muackssss


Sumore got 1 things..piggy giv me a necklace^^
He bought when he went genting interview..but tat tm he vry sad cz fail 2 work there n he say cnt buy present for me le..Em,i knw piggy de feeling is down so piggy didnt buy also nvm larh..just want piggy happy back..muackss..
Piggy giv a big surprise..hehexx..i love d necklace n d meaning of d necklace..muackss..i will care it de..=)
I hope piggy every year d b'day also got me with him de..^^muackss..
Love euu,baobeii king piggy..



Today..i get a news from piggy. He say he mayb will going 2 KL n work
Nw he ady comfirm it le..
I tot i should happy for piggy de..cz he is having his job
But..i'm not tat happy..
piggy is leaving me far far away. Nw i ady feel piggy far away from me although in tpg..
I try n try n try to console myself but..
Ok,shee yik mun..euu nid 2 be strong..it is just awhile only..vry fast de..piggy will b back de..=)
Euu can do it..if not piggy will bo hapi n angry euu de..
Em,sorry laogong for not telling euu tis..i dwn euu unhapi more..muackss..
I knw euu will read tis..Dun angry me..
laopo miss euu♥
laopo love euu♥





-10.47pm-

No comments:

Post a Comment