Friday, January 1, 2010

Twenty-ten

Hi,everybody..nw ady is 2010 lo..warh,so fast from 1 year to another year..
Means v are getting older le lo..cham..hahas
Yea..ytd..what i had do le.??
Em,ytd when 2pm i went out with my piggy..go sentral..xD
1st is want go watch movie de..but at last v didint go for d movie..then v stay at snooker there..
Kap my piggy play snooker..emem,it mayb d last chance 2 watch him play le..
After that v went kfc mum mum..hahax..
Full full le..again go snooker..xD..then v also hang around at tesco while waiting piggy's sister cum fetch us go back 2 my hse..=)
About 7pm i arrive hme le..then d bbq party started...lalalalelelellololololxx...lazy write..xD
SKip Skip Skip..hahaxx..
Until d 11.59pm..v started countdown..=)HAPPY NEW YEAR..cheerssssssss=)
Happy new year to baobeii king piggy..hope every year also can with piggy celebrate new year..muacksss..
Em,i think tis is de last chance i can so happy n hang out with laogong le..i gonna miss it very much..I REALLY WILL BE MISSING IT,MY MOST HAPPY TIME

Laogong,Sorry for not accompany euu when i was bz.. Forgiv me..muackss.. I care euu de..D important in my heart^^

New life started..got many problem i got to face it..i hope i can handle it..
I need piggy laogong de support also..always bside me..muackss..

No comments:

Post a Comment