Sunday, January 10, 2010

不舍

Why d time passed so fast wor..nw ady nite le..
Mean d time laogong leave tpg stil left 15 hours only..then me n laogong is far away from each other le..yet our heart are close to each other..muackss..
2day..i meet laogong..=)although just for tat 1 hours..tat is enuf le..*act is not enuf for me de..T.T*
Nvm lo..as long can meet laogong b4 he went to KL..
After i finish tuition chemis at tpg then laogong cum fetch me..
Em,i wait him at legend inn there,i 1st saw him cum tat tm..i saw he is wearing a white shirt..*wondering then bcum happy*
KNw why?cz he is wearing d couple shirt.. n i am wearing too..=)*we didint say want wear tat de*hahass..n d pants like same style with me also de..got d strips de..blek..
Laogong say why i copy him wor..chehzz..i whre got..lalalalass..:P
then i Accompany him go bank take money..hahass..
After tat,v go the gate..d place v really meet..happy happy..v went up stairs n sit lo..Flash back our memory..hahahs..
N i order an ice cream n eat with laogong de..^^
At there v keep bla each other n play with him de..:P..*laogong,next tm i sure will win euu de..lalalasss..wait me lo..blek*
Sumore Laogong very bad de..when i eat d ice cream,he keep say sai..xD..then i dwn eat le..cz i reali want vomit..
Nowadays..laogong bcum so ss jor..love to look at d mirror..beh tong him nia..xD..i as a gal also bo always look at d mirror..lalalalalals..blek
Then tried to take picture with laogong de..bt he say dwn..yet still got take also larh..although not nice..hehess..
N N N....laogong kiss me at there also..*shy shy de cz got others customer there also..hahass*
I feel sweet de..muackies..
When i want back tat tm..i told laogong 2 take care himself properly n dun get in sick de..tat tm i looking at him..n my tears drop..
I tot i can control myself for not giving laogong c my sad face..but..hmmssss
B4 i went hme,i gave laogong a big hugs n goodbye kiss..muackies..
2day is de last day i meet laogong le..n i hope i will be meeting him asap..
I will be missing euu,baobeii laogong




I ♥ the way euu being

10.02pm

No comments:

Post a Comment