Saturday, January 9, 2010

Gonna miss Euu

Hm,i think i have not update my blog since d sch reopen..
Aiz,sad case..school???WHy....??
The school make me feel stress only..cz tis year i am facing d spm exams..T.T
Watever le..dun think too much on it le..just be normal to it..=)cz laogong will be supporting me all the time..hehess..

What i want write is tat my laogong reali comfirm will go Kl work le..
When i get tis news..my feelings is confuse..i dunno i should happy for him or sad for myself..?
Happy for him cz he get his work le..
Sad for myself cz he will nt at tpg..less n less de chance to meet each other..
N nw..my feeling is..ok back le..just take tis as he go play or holiday lo..Be happy=)
Just i will be missing him all the time..muackss..

2day..i mean ytd larh..9/1/10
I went out with laogong.. go gai gai..go dating de..hehesss..
1st 1st v meet at sentral after tat go hme with him..hehess..go c c wat had my piggy packed..:P
ABout 6pm then v went back sentral again..then v go mum mum..went KFC..
Sit opposite laogong..watch zhu he mum mum de look..hehess..feel sweet de..
After that v went tesco..cz i keep ask him buy mum mum go kl eat..scared him hungry de..n bo take care himself..At last..buy nothing..xD
Then back to sentral n buy shoes..help laogong choose shoes..=)hehess..
I tot i will early hme..but i keep bla mummy say i want late hme..cz i want with laogong de..cz nid wait long ni cn meet le..
So i cn late hme..hahass..then v walk walk in de sentral de lo..appreciate d moment
N me n laogong blalalaala many geh..:P
I keep kap zhu laogong de..his smile..his action..make me feel very happy..statisfy^^
Bt..why the time passed so fast..T.T
Just wait for d next tm dating lo..muacksss..
2day i took few picture with laogong but i cnt upload it..cz d stupid hp sot jor..i will upload it asap de..=)
2day i really happy happy de..muackies..love Euu
I hope laogong will cum back visit me once awhile..muackss..




Always miss Euu

No comments:

Post a Comment