Monday, December 21, 2009

Being Kelefe of “炭乡"

Today i am having a best experience..FOR...being a kelefe..hahaxx..got bit funny,rite?xD
ok..d story started from ytd nite when i msn with sfang..then she say tat xping will call my hp..
1st 1st..SHOCK..phone me?for wat wor..?hahaxx..after tat she phone my hse

xping: may i talk to yik mun?
me: yaya...me..got wat thgs want tel wor..?*blur*
xping: eh,u 2moro free arh?at tpg arh?got want go gai gai bo?
me: nope..why le?
xping: em,want work bo..
me: work wat wor..?
xping: kelefe..
me: har!!!???wat kelefe???!!
xping: em..kelefe lo..want bo..? i cum fetch u
me: em,ok de arh..hahaxx..
xping: just now i got ask sfang..but she dwn then she ask me ask u lo..hahaxx..
me: O.O then how much wor d work??
xping: em,i think Rm 50 kua..
me: ohh..okok de lo..=)
xping: em,ya.. 2moro u nid bring 1 photostate ic,3 shirts..the ic u nid to write d 'sample' or 'contoh' on it..so tat other ppl cnt use ur ic 2 do bad things..xD
me: okok de lo..
xping: then 2moro 7.30am i go ur hse fetch u..cz d show started at 8.30am..
me: no prob..xD *nid wake up so early*
xping: tat all le lo..^^
me: k larh..2moro meet lo..=)


OMG..!! kelefe wor..?! do wat de..blurrrr@@
then continue msn with sf..ask her why dwn go..she ans me..dwn larh,so early wake up...lolz..
Em,ok de lo..i go lo..xD..but got sumthings unhapi de lo..hmss..* dwn say here lo *
then xping sms me say d time change ad..10am start shooting..so 8.30am cum my hse fetch..


The next day21/12/2009
I wake early in de morning 7.15am. Then i got bath,after tat i tot i want wear my lens go de..but..my mummy say,u want wear arh..later blalalalalalxxx..
OK..suak..dwn wear le..hmss..then i breakfast..after tat i wait xping's sis cum fetch lo..
Wait n wait n wait..finally at 9am she cum ady..her mummy is driving d car..
Sudden..xping tel her mummy tat she forget 2 bring d photostate ic..lolz..then she kena bla by her mummy n sister..aiyo..
K lo..then go photostate her ic..lalalalallxxx.... Then reach her sister's friend hse..
After tat v sit her car go sepatang=) n i found out tat james also is 1 of d kelefe..xD
Total got 4 gals 4 guys..balance..hahaxx..xD


10+am,got sum van n car arrive..em,d shooting want started lo..xD
Then got a person call mathew..he is d 1 to find d kelefe de..ok..em,he quite good de..
then he giv us d t-shirt..so v put it on lo..d conclusion is..d gals is wearing 2 shirts..HOT
After tat tat 'fu dao yan' tell us wat 2 do..lalalelelellolololxx..*lazy write here*
Got 2 artist ..1 is henry another 1 is zheng ruo bing..
Henry is good good de..=) he vry care 8 of us..cz our shooting in under d sun..it is hot..
then he also stand with us at there..although d worker ask him to rest under d roof..
And he also zhu dong say want take pic with all of us=)
This shooting end at 12++noon..then v go eat lunch lo..


After lunch,v go another place to take other shoot..i tot d artist still d same..but change ady..
Change malvin n dong bing yu..1st saw dong bing yu like so lc..bt..she is not..she is friendly..
She smile at us=)but tat malvin..llalaxx..is lengchai..but si wen bai lei..xD
Em,tis 1 i act as a waitress..then i nid 2 change my clothes..at ther wait wait wait..wait them call lo..hmss..tired+hot+boring+slpy
Finally fu dao call me le..he teach me wat 2 do..em..i juz a waitress tat put soup in d bowl..lolz..
But dong bing yu ni say thx 2 me..then i walk away..she is reali friendly..i love her=) she talk n make bit fun with me while i standing in front her wait d dao yan say 'ACTION'...hahaxx..
This take also take many times..
After tat stand there wait them finish tis scence..
ABout 5+pm the ssence finish..then i change back d shirt..HOT..then wait d mathew giv us our salary..hahaxx..like ysan say de *kaching kaching*muahahaxx..
Then is time 2 back hme lo.....hooryyyy!!!!! in d car v bla back jz nw all d things..it is funny..


Shee leng's d friend drop her at her hse..then i go her hse 1st lo...
1st time go xping hse..hahax..n i am d 1st..xD..cz she always dwn ppl go her hse de..
Then i saw a family pic with d beautiful gaun..i saw her parents n her sister inside..but..xping is gone..harR???why she bo take de...hmmm??
i ask her..why u bo take merh d pic??then her mummy,sis n her also laugh..i see it clearly..OMG!!! tat long hair lenglui is xping..wearing a beautiful gaun..it is a vry big different from nw..hahaxx..
About 6pm i arrive hme lo..=)damn tired..fast fast go bath..then i sit on d sofa..want fall aslp le..hahaxx..
i tell tis all 2 my parents..hahaxx..xD
they say they also want ac as kelefe..sot jor..xD


Em,conclusion is..tis is a good experience for me..cz d 1st tm work as kelefe..and also cn meet dao d artist..hahaxx.. dunno got d 2nd time bo..xD
Em,tis drama must watch orh=)hahaxx
k lo,stop here..=)muackss..

No comments:

Post a Comment