Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tired

Phew..finally 2day i can on9 le..happy happy..^^
i think i didnt on9 for 4 or 5 days liao..i damn miss FACEBOOK..hehex..
Those days bo on9..at hme ki siao..hahaxx..NO internet=NO life..xD
k larh..i got many things want tell..muahahaxx..
I WEAR LENS~!!!!!!finally i get it..damn happy..that day is..em,tueasay15/12/2009..
that day i went to spect shop wif mummy,sisters and also small cousin bro to take my small sister geh new spect..then tat tm i choose again my new spect cz my eye vision increase again..1 eye 800..xD..2 eye mean is 1600..-.-
choose choose choose...then keng d price..tat ppl say nid RM300..XD..is killing my mummy...gosh..! cz my vision too deep liao..
At last....dunno why say dao lens..then is cheaper than geting a new spect..it just cost RM60 for 3 months only le..
so,i decided to have a try to wear LENS...muahahahaxx..damn happy...!
1st 1st,tat ppl say i nid cut off my nail..cz in de nail got many germs...hm,ok lo..nid korban geh...hahaxx..then wash my hand clean clean..
After that, tat ppl open d lens for me..and teach me le..
WARH,DAMN HARD TO PUT D LENS INSIDE MY EYES...*try for a long tm le,mummy them also keep bla me..call me faster*hahaxx..
after that..i slowly try again n again...
FINALLY I DID IT,I PUT IT INSIDE LE...FEEL....WARH...HAPPY
then put another side lo..tat 1 stil ok lo..
after that..i very xing ku ni put d lens in..tat ppl ask me try take off..TT
aizzz,nvm le..nid learn de marh..then quite fast then i take off liao..then put in again..
yeayea...then tat ppl tell me all d 'rulez' for wearing lens..hahaxx..
ok de le..i sure will take care geh^^thz mummy..muackssss..!!!


wednesday16/12/2009
Yesterday went bukit merah wif hubby and his friends also..hahaxx..
i wake at 6.45am in d morning..then go bath..after that get a cal from hubby say loong dwn go ady so cnt go le..hmm..got bit sad..after that i think think,wnt lai tat de..hubby play me..xD
then 8+reach loong hse..meet piggy..hehexx...then v about 9+ arrive kua...hhaaxx..
V wait til 10am ni cn go in play..then play play play..hahaxx..
And finally meet eddie them le..xD..kelian sf,she cnt play..xD..nvm larh..next tm play again le^^
they all sot sot geh,..play till so siao de..although they ady form 5..hahaxx..
about 3+is time 2 back lo..go bath bath n pack pack..
then about 4+ arrive tpg le...folo hubby them go vivi..c them play dota le than ni hme..tired tired le..hmm..hahaxx..
at hme le..i ni found out tat i forget bring back my shampoo bag..xD
Tell mummy,she bla me le..lalalallelelellololoox...mai care her le..reali tired le..
then go bath..although tired but hard to slp also..hmz..
so sms hubby until i fall aslp le..hahaxx..piggy de me..:P
sumore..I"M BACLK AND MY FACE RED RED DE..T.T

These few days realli happy larh..^^
Although kena my parents bla..nvm lo..hehexx..
k larh,is time for me 2 bath le..^^tata lo.....muackies..

No comments:

Post a Comment