Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Don't worry me=)

Hmms,today got d feel so come here and blog blog^^
Before those days,it reali is a nightmare for me..very scary de nightmare!!!!
I scared and having down mood..i need sum1 to talk n keng wif..if not i will ki siao
So i find u..i knw u und me..my feelings reali cnt keep so long,so i cried badly while keng wif u through sms..
But yet i cnt let my family knw tat i cry...For NTG..
Cz they also dunno what had happen on me..
After 3 days,my nightmare STOP FINDING me le..tat tm i feel stil ok..cz i dunno mayb it SUDDEN cum back to me again..
In tat 3days time,i think alot alot...and now

MY MIND HAD OPEN..I JUST WANT TO BE MYSELF AND NOT BEING JUDGE BY OTHERS..TEL WHAT THAT FROM MY HEART

Besides that.everythgs CHANGE..*that is good to have a good change*
I'm glad to have some friends accompany me and console me..THANKS YOU,GUYS *especially u*
And now i'm ok back liao..SHEE YIK MUN is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH


Some happy things to share here:

1st-i pass my motor exam(L only larh)hehe..46/50..*congratz me*
2nd-next wednesday i will be going bukit merah with my hubby=)
3rd-congratz me bcz I'M FAT...muahahahaxxx

Stop here le..tatax

-1.52pm-

No comments:

Post a Comment