Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fate

Long time didnt blog liao..hahass..
cz arh,when i cum to here i feel speechless le..brain blank on what i want to write..
Feelings is hard to express in words..
bt i reali hope peoples can use a word to express our feelings,so tat others ppl will knw how u feel or what u are thinking..
That is good is everyboday can do tis..n wnt got argue occurs=)
I dunno what i'm going to write..is random kua..
Now i'm emo=( i dun feel like i'm smiling..
i cry..? no kuaa.. or mayb b4 i slp i will.. who knwss..
Now all my friends like on their corect path..live happily tat what they want..
when comes to me..? I will ask myself..: Do i..? And i think d answer is no kuaa..Aiks..
Mayb i should start to find it le..so tat i have my life also=)
blah blah blah blah

Everythings are keep deep into the heart.
The things that u hope very well mayb not yours. Appreciate what you have.
Get lost in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment