Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back to normal

12.2.2010
Is my piggy cum back de date,i was damn excited.Because finally bout 1 month i can meet him le^^Em,noon i went for my physic tuition lo with mask mask..xD.Then i went home bath n eat.That time i ni ask for permission to out and my parents x let me go out as i not yet recover.But i MUST go to meet my piggy!At last i ignore my parents and go ahead only.Yea,lynn lynn jie fetch me go de(zjian gf)she is a quite nice person=)V go Juno to find them.Then v go watch movie together.When my piggy went in d car,my heart told me:HE IS BACK!!I'm reali excited to meet my piggy.Muacksss!!Just want to hug him muach much de!! Then v go sentral for our movie.Wei pin got go also.In d cinemas,i meet Miss Ng.xD.But i think she x saw me cause i'm wearing mask.hahas.After d movie finish,v went mcd for dinner but i didnt eat.hehess.Then home home lo.Again lynn lynn jie fetch me home de^^Damn happy can watch movie with piggy as he just came back nia.MUACKSS!Love Euu!!!
13.2.2010
Today..actually nothing special.Cause i just stay in home only.What a boring dayssssssssssss.Yawnn..hahass
14.2.2010
Happy chinese new year n happy valentines.muacksss!Today Piggy n others friends come my hse pai nian.Although today is valentines but v didint dating.I just follow wei pin car with my piggy go friends hse pai nian lo. V went yi loong hse, ysan hse, Jiayi hse n piggy hse.Happy also de,because can with piggy^^muacksss!!Have 1 wonderful day with baobeii piggy.
15.2.2010
Today i went back to ipoh to visit my grandma.At there is damn hot de.And sleepy sumore.Then gamble with my ah yi lo.Bfore back,v went to tesco n eat ice kacang.hahass.Reached home is damn tired de.Quite boring de because my piggy go enjoy enjoy with his friends jor.hehess.
16.2.2010
Today is ynee b'day.Happy birthdays to her^^Then soh poz were going to celebrate her b'day at rex box at 4pm.But i early ady went out with my mummy le.V went sentral n i managed to buy ticket for a movie with my piggy.After that i went ynee hse n go vivi find my piggy.Then bout 4.30pm,me n piggy went rex box.Bout 5.30pm,i sit piggy motor go sentral lo.1st v want go mum mum de,as d time is running up so v didnt dinner le.I bought a watch for my piggy as valentines present^^So that he can wear it when he went working n can always remember when look at the watch n time.Muakcss.Have a long time with my piggy laogong^^And tomorrow he is going back to Kl le.Luckily,i meet lynn lynn jie and ask her to fetch me also to song xing.And she say OK!Yea..!!!
17.2.2010
About 11am i woke up n i sms lynn lynn jie weather wat time she cum fetch me,But she didnt reply me,hmm.Wait n wait.Until 2pm like tat,my mummy like want went out so i ask her fetch me go out to the gate n piggy go fetch me go his hse.So i went his hse lo^^piggy hse got cute cute de baby then i go play with her but she x choi me de..got sad sad de feell..xD.4.30pm lynn lynn jie arrived piggy hse n it is d time go to bus station le.I follow go.this time my feelings still ok lo as piggy want go back to kl n work le. And i will be missing him again le. After tat i home home lo. While sitting on sofa,my brain refresh back d time piggy with me. Although v just meet each other just for 4 days,but i feel man zhu also le^^muackss..He gave me d sweetest time.
I miss euu,,baobeii piggy.Muacksss

No comments:

Post a Comment